Friday, December 26, 2014

Giving to the Storehouse

 
Be sure to visit my Art Gallery Website here after you read this: http://jbjon.com God Bless
 
Call it Gods House, or Storehouse or Gods clearing house.

 

We all need to get right with God this year in our own way. After some lengthy heart searching and online research I know now for certain that Tithing to God is giving to the Church and that anything above your %10 is an offering to the least of us, i.e. single mother, or elderly, etc.

 

Doesn't matter what the Church does with it, it is Gods so its isn't your concern and wont effect you what happens with that %10 since it isn't yours in the first place.

 

I gave my last amount of $ a few weeks ago, all of it, just to see what would happen.


 

Nothing happened...   YET!

 

I think most of us give up on Tithing regularly because what Gods Word says, doesn't always match up with what happens, as I experience and what others say.

Perhaps its a further test to see if we continue giving from our little we already have especially during financial difficulties, character building.

 

Here is an interesting Video to prove my point and I think all of us could learn from this person, He has done more, and given more than everyone I know combined! Which is sad since we all have so much and act all self righteous when we give our scraps to God.


 

Giving 100 from a 1000$ isn't demonstrating faith, and don't go and brag about it.

Its giving $100 from $100 that truly shows who we are, like the man in this video.
 
Be sure to visit my Art Gallery Website here after you read this: http://jbjon.com God Bless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment